موقع كليتي نسعي لتقديم محتوي ذو قيمة عالية من المعلومات والنصائح والتوجيهات الطبية التي تساعد مرضى الكلي واسرهم دمجنا المعرفة والتجربة الفعلية جميع المعلومات والموارد في موقع كليتي من مصادر طبية عالمية موثوق بها تثق في صحتها
How to avoid illness
How to avoid illness – Avoiding illness is an important thing to everyone. Here are many tips you should do to avoid spread of infection & illness.
1. Before you travel, be vaccinated against endemic diseases at your destination.
2. Make sure you keep strict hygiene control of food, and avoid unpasteurized dairy products.
3. Wash your hands before food handling, and during food preparation.
4. Wash your hands after going to the toilet. 5. Cook food thoroughly, especially meat, poultry, eggs and seafood.
6. Bring foods like soups to boiling up to 70C to be sure of its sterilization.
7. Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
8. Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
9. If an outbreak of a definite illness occurs, follow public health advices to ensure your safety.
10. Make sure you have adequate supply of tissues, soap, paper towels, alcohol-based hand rubs, and disposable wipes.
11. Improve your eating habits; eat lots of fruits and vegetables, cut down on saturated fat saturated fat and sugar, drink plenty of water, and don’t skip breakfast.